Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 10 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 27
Hello from Italy. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Lettie. I live in a town called San Lorenzo Del Vallo in western Italy. I was also born in San Lorenzo Del Vallo 20 years ago. Married in March year 2003. I'm working at the post office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: November 22, 2022, 06:30:16 PM »
Good material, Appreciate it.
Logged
Check out my web-site What is the best funding source?
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hello from Switzerland. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Tia. I live in a town called Wynau in south Switzerland. I was also born in Wynau 31 years ago. Married in November year 2011. I'm working at the backery.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 06:31:03 PM »
With thanks. I enjoy it!