Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 10, 2026, 10:12:25 AM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
Just wanted to say Hello!
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: Just wanted to say Hello! (Read 11 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
AliciaSon6
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 27
Hello from Italy. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Lettie. I live in a town called San Lorenzo Del Vallo in western Italy. I was also born in San Lorenzo Del Vallo 20 years ago. Married in March year 2003. I'm working at the post office.
Just wanted to say Hello!
«
on:
November 22, 2022, 06:30:16 PM »
Good material, Appreciate it.
Logged
Check out my web-site
What is the best funding source?
JoeannCove
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hello from Switzerland. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Tia. I live in a town called Wynau in south Switzerland. I was also born in Wynau 31 years ago. Married in November year 2011. I'm working at the backery.
I am the new guy
«
Reply #1 on:
November 22, 2022, 06:31:03 PM »
With thanks. I enjoy it!
Logged
My blog post ::
Who are the 4 main regulators of finance sector in us?
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »