Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 10 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 2
I'm Fanny and I live in a seaside city in northern Italy, San Lorenzo Di Sant'egidio. I'm 35 and I'm will soon finish my study at Social Service.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: November 22, 2022, 01:33:28 PM »
You definitely made the point.
Logged
My web blog - تمويل
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 26
Hello! My name is Ali and I'm a 28 years old girl from Denmark.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hi!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 01:33:33 PM »
This is nicely expressed. !
Logged
Look at my blog: oo오피스텔