Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 11, 2026, 03:33:54 AM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
Just wanted to say Hello!
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: Just wanted to say Hello! (Read 11 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Gonzalo095
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 2
I'm Fanny and I live in a seaside city in northern Italy, San Lorenzo Di Sant'egidio. I'm 35 and I'm will soon finish my study at Social Service.
Just wanted to say Hello!
«
on:
November 22, 2022, 01:33:28 PM »
You definitely made the point.
Logged
My web blog -
تمويل
RoyalShipp
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 26
Hello! My name is Ali and I'm a 28 years old girl from Denmark.
Just want to say Hi!
«
Reply #1 on:
November 22, 2022, 01:33:33 PM »
This is nicely expressed. !
Logged
Look at my blog:
oo오피스텔
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »