Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 27 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 20
Hi, everybody! My name is Mai. It is a little about myself: I live in Sweden, my city of Ange. It's called often Eastern or cultural capital of NA. I've married 4 years ago. I have two children - a son (Shirley) and the daughter (Corina). We all like Coloring. My blog - [url=https://Www.burus.name/?title=Benutzer:MaiShuster]https://Www.burus.Name/[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: December 02, 2022, 06:49:24 PM »
You expressed it perfectly!

My blog post :: Mnwiki.org
Logged
Here is my web site - https://Www.burus.Name/
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 4
I'm a 35 years old, married and working at the university (Chemistry). In my free time I'm trying to learn Russian. I have been there and look forward to returning sometime in the future. I love to read, preferably on my kindle. I really love to watch Breaking Bad and The Vampire Diaries as well as docus about nature. I enjoy Singing. Visit my blog post - [url=https://Mnwiki.org/index.php/Les_Meilleures_Subventions_De_R%C3%83_novation_Par_Votre_Toiture]Mnwiki.org[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 06:50:30 PM »
Logged
My homepage; Mnwiki.org
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
Hi there! :) My name is Felix, I'm a student studying Graduate School from Herrliberg, Switzerland. My web-site - [url=https://bookmarksknot.com/story14510679/rdttaq]bookmarksknot.com[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new one
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 06:50:42 PM »
Great forum posts Many thanks.

My webpage: bookmarksknot.com
Logged
Have a look at my web site :: bookmarksknot.com