Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 9 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
Hello! I am Remona. I am happy that I can unite to the entire world. I live in France, in the AQUITAINE region. I dream to visit the different nations, to look for acquainted with intriguing individuals.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: November 30, 2022, 01:10:22 PM »
Thank you, I value this.
Logged
Look into my site: www.youtube.com
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 47
Nothing to tell about myself I think. Lovely to be a part of this community. I really wish I am useful in one way .
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new one
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 01:10:31 PM »
You stated that perfectly!
Logged
My web-site ... drhoffman.com