Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 3
I'm Corrine (26) from Maasmechelen, Belgium. I'm learning Italian literature at a local high school and I'm just about to graduate. I have a part time job in a university.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 29, 2022, 07:35:46 PM »
Nicely put, Appreciate it.
Logged
Also visit my blog post; viben
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 9
There is nothing to say about me really. Yes! Im a part of barawsugbo.com. I really wish I'm useful at all
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new one
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 07:38:27 PM »
You said it nicely..
Logged
Also visit my blog - vape shop prank