Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 10, 2026, 06:27:56 PM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
I am the new guy
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: I am the new guy (Read 5 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
AidaHutchi
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 48
I'm Aida (21) from Le Mans, France. I'm learning Swedish literature at a local high school and I'm just about to graduate. I have a part time job in a the office.
I am the new guy
«
on:
November 28, 2022, 09:28:37 PM »
Lovely write ups, Cheers!
Logged
my webpage
www.youtube.com
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »