Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 8 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 17
Hello, dear friend! I am Sandy. I am happy that I can join to the entire world. I live in France, in the PROVENCE-ALPES-COTE D'AZUR region. I dream to go to the different nations, to look for familiarized with fascinating individuals.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 28, 2022, 02:42:47 PM »
Nicely put. Appreciate it.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 11
I'm a 45 years old and working at the college (Occupational Therapy). In my spare time I learn English. I've been twicethere and look forward to returning anytime soon. I like to read, preferably on my ebook reader. I like to watch The Vampire Diaries and Family Guy as well as documentaries about nature. I enjoy Australian Football League.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 02:43:12 PM »
Thank you! Quite a lot of posts.
Logged
my web site; شركات التمويل - visit this backlink -