Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 10 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 24
My hobby is mainly Golf. Sounds boring? Not at all! I also to learn Arabic in my spare time.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: November 25, 2022, 06:52:22 AM »
Truly lots of great info!
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 16
My name is Janelle Manessis but everybody calls me Janelle. I'm from France. I'm studying at the college (2nd year) and I play the Trumpet for 8 years. Usually I choose songs from my famous films : D. I have two brothers. I love Vintage clothing, watching TV (CSI) and Tour skating.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I now signed up
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 06:53:52 AM »
Seriously many of awesome info!
Logged
Feel free to visit my homepage - vibe songs