Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 8 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hello from Canada. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Krystle. I live in a small city called Mayo in western Canada. I was also born in Mayo 32 years ago. Married in April 2012. I'm working at the the office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 23, 2022, 06:02:55 PM »
You actually said that fantastically.
Logged
Here is my site :: pipe smoking hazards
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 32
I'm Hazel and I live in a seaside city in northern Italy, Freto. I'm 40 and I'm will soon finish my study at Environmental Management. Also visit my page [url=https://Datasciencefaqs.com/index.php/User:ManualQ451]https://Datasciencefaqs.com/index.php/User:ManualQ451[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I now registered
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 06:03:12 PM »
You said it nicely..

Also visit my web site :: http://w.xxx_Www.itguyclaude.Com