Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 11, 2026, 12:51:55 AM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
Im glad I finally signed up
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: Im glad I finally signed up (Read 5 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
AliciaSon6
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 27
Hello from Italy. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Lettie. I live in a town called San Lorenzo Del Vallo in western Italy. I was also born in San Lorenzo Del Vallo 20 years ago. Married in March year 2003. I'm working at the post office.
Im glad I finally signed up
«
on:
November 22, 2022, 04:37:48 PM »
Excellent advice, Regards!
Logged
Check out my web-site
What is the best funding source?
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »