Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 26
I'm Tammy and I live with my husband and our three children in New Brunswick, in the NJ south area. My hobbies are Chainmail making, Bridge and Handball.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: November 22, 2022, 02:09:37 PM »
Thank you. I value it!
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 12
Hello, I'm Clemmie, a 22 year old from Hoek Van Holland, Netherlands. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Antiquities, Vintage car and watching Psych.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I finally signed up
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 02:10:52 PM »
Thanks a lot, Valuable information!