Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 11, 2026, 03:33:57 AM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
Just wanted to say Hello.
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: Just wanted to say Hello. (Read 19 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
OdessaConi
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
Hello from France. I'm glad to be [url=https://www.burus.name/?title=L_importance_D_une_Maintenance_Informatique_Par_Les_Entreprises]address here[/url]. My first name is Lelia. I live in a small town called Houilles in south France. I was also born in Houilles 29 years ago. Married in October year 2009. I'm working at the university.
Just wanted to say Hello.
«
on:
November 22, 2022, 01:35:11 PM »
You said it adequately.!
Also visit my web-site ::
More inspiring ideas
Logged
Here is my site -
address here
CarlotaBam
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 14
I am Van from Kniveton doing my final year engineering in Design and Technology. I did my schooling, secured 78% and hope to find someone with same interests in Shooting sport.
Just want to say Hello.
«
Reply #1 on:
November 22, 2022, 01:39:23 PM »
You actually mentioned this well.
Logged
Here is my web page
تمويل
WesleyAlmo
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 21
Hello, I'm Kurtis, a 21 year old from Tocco Casauria, Italy. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Fencing, Gaming and watching 2 Broke Girls.
Im happy I now registered
«
Reply #2 on:
November 22, 2022, 01:41:58 PM »
Amazing facts Thank you.
Logged
Also visit my site ::
MAS financial directory
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »