Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 14 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 27
Hello from Italy. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Lettie. I live in a town called San Lorenzo Del Vallo in western Italy. I was also born in San Lorenzo Del Vallo 20 years ago. Married in March year 2003. I'm working at the post office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: November 22, 2022, 05:03:02 AM »
You actually suggested this wonderfully!
Logged
Check out my web-site What is the best funding source?
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 49
g casino play online [url=https://myonlinecasinowin.com/]prepaid visa for gambling[/url] play video poker real money
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
online gambling sites rated
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 05:03:12 AM »
online casinos austria
best online casino
canadian roulette online casino
Logged
online casinos uk casino club
20 best online casinos
play casino blackjack online
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 17
My name is Lorene from Utrecht doing my final year engineering in American Politics. I did my schooling, secured 71% and hope to find someone with same interests in Gaming.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I now signed up
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 05:03:13 AM »
Amazing loads of great tips!
Logged