Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 13 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hello from Switzerland. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Tia. I live in a town called Wynau in south Switzerland. I was also born in Wynau 31 years ago. Married in November year 2011. I'm working at the backery.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: November 22, 2022, 03:55:09 AM »
Reliable stuff, Regards.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
My name is Jake (27 years old) and my hobbies are Model Aircraft Hobbies and Conlanging.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new one
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 03:55:19 AM »
Kudos! Helpful information.
Logged