Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 15 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 28
I'm Kennith and I live in Akureyri. I'm interested in Industrial and Labor Relations, Rock collecting and Russian art. I like travelling and watching Breaking Bad.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: November 19, 2022, 10:09:04 AM »
Really tons of beneficial information.
Logged
My site - twitter.com
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 11
I'm Brain and I live in Westerville. I'm interested in Social Science Education, Metal detecting and Norwegian art. I like to travel and watching Breaking Bad.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 10:10:12 AM »
You said it nicely..
Logged
my web site - Kampus Hijau