Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 10, 2026, 05:40:46 PM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
Im happy I now signed up
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: Im happy I now signed up (Read 7 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
TorstenLov
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 11
My name is Debra from Boronia studying Physical. I did my schooling, secured 76% and hope to find someone with same interests in Metal detecting.
Im happy I now signed up
«
on:
November 17, 2022, 09:50:31 AM »
Kudos, I enjoy it.
Logged
my homepage -
birthday
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »