Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 20 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 14
Im addicted to my hobby Origami. Appears boring? Not at all! I try to learn Dutch in my spare time. Here is my web site [url=https://www.tectonique.net/ttt/index.php/User:Steffen98E]Www.Tectonique.Net[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 17, 2022, 07:16:05 AM »
Thank you, I value it!

Here is my site :: https://Pianopracticewiki.com/index.php/User:Travis64F6081364
Logged
Here is my site ... Www.Tectonique.Net
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 6
My name's Shelly Pethebridge but everybody calls me Shelly. I'm from Great Britain. I'm studying at the high school (3rd year) and I play the Euphonium for 4 years. Usually I choose music from my famous films :D. I have two sister. I like Kiteboarding, watching TV (American Dad) and Creative writing.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 07:19:24 AM »
Fine stuff Thanks!
Logged
Here is my website - زفاف
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 17
Im Finlay and was born on 6 August 1975. My hobbies are Squash and Roller skating.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I now signed up
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 07:19:41 AM »
Kudos. A lot of facts.
Logged