Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 20 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 11
My name is Debra from Boronia studying Physical. I did my schooling, secured 76% and hope to find someone with same interests in Metal detecting.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 17, 2022, 04:47:24 AM »
Nicely put. With thanks!
Logged
my homepage - birthday
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
Hi, everybody! My name is Ebony. It is a little about myself: I live in Belgium, my city of Burg-Reuland. It's called often Eastern or cultural capital of WLG. I've married 4 years ago. I have 2 children - a son (Brian) and the daughter (Heike). We all like Weightlifting. https://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/dukunpelet/diary/202204020000/
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new girl
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 04:48:03 AM »
Great information, Many thanks. https://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/dukunpelet/
Logged
Look at my blog post Jasa Pelet Ampuh (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/member.php?u=356053)