Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 12 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 7
Hello from Italy. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Uta. I live in a city called Sicili in south Italy. I was also born in Sicili 29 years ago. Married in August year 2003. I'm working at the post office. Also visit my webpage: [url=http://diktyocene.com/index.php/Pizza_Pizzeria]Diktyocene.com[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 17, 2022, 01:31:45 AM »
You expressed that adequately!

Feel free to surf to my blog: clicking here
Logged
Here is my blog: Diktyocene.com
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 15
My hobby is mainly Trainspotting. Appears boring? Not at all! I also to learn Swedish in my spare time.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new one
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 01:32:18 AM »
Thanks a lot! Lots of knowledge.
Logged
my web-site graduation music