Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 13 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 7
I am 37 years old and my name is Rafaela Veitch. I life in Barenbach (Germany).
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: November 15, 2022, 01:45:43 PM »
You actually said this very well!
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 20
I'm a 42 years old and study at the high school (Medicine). In my spare time I try to learn Dutch. I've been there and look forward to go there anytime soon. I like to read, preferably on my ebook reader. I really love to watch Modern Family and Psych as well as docus about nature. I like Photography. Also visit my blog post ... [url=https://Pianopracticewiki.com/index.php/The_Cost_Of_Portray_Industrial_Office_Area]Pianopracticewiki.com[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I now registered
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 01:48:00 PM »
Thank you! Helpful stuff.

My web blog: https://Bymusic.uz/user/VirgilioWoo3727/
Logged
My blog post ... Pianopracticewiki.com