Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 12 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hello! I am Rory. I am delighted that I can unite to the entire globe. I live in Switzerland, in the NA region. I dream to visit the different nations, to obtain acquainted with interesting individuals.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: November 15, 2022, 12:15:19 PM »
Tips well utilized..
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 7
%about_yourself%
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 12:15:21 PM »
Cheers. A good amount of information.
Logged
my blog ... balance of nature
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
Hello! I'm Spanish female :). I really like Scrapbooking!
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new girl
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 12:15:48 PM »
Seriously plenty of helpful tips.
Logged
Stop by my blog ... electronic cigarette vape