Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 19 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 11
My name: Rosalinda Henninger Age: 28 Country: Sweden Town: Storebro Postal code: 590 83 Street: Vipgranden 62
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 13, 2022, 04:48:21 PM »
Kudos! Numerous content.
Logged
my webpage
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 14
My name's Dale Cooch but everybody calls me Dale. I'm from Germany. I'm studying at the college (1st year) and I play the Saxhorn for 8 years. Usually I choose music from the famous films ;). I have two brothers. I love Freerunning, watching TV (How I Met Your Mother) and Water sports.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 04:48:38 PM »
You made your point pretty well.!
Logged
Also visit my web page; Carvana
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 11
My name is Kelsey Neagle. I life in Schonau (Switzerland).
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hi!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 04:48:41 PM »
You actually explained it wonderfully.
Logged
Also visit my web blog :: Intuit Mint