Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 16 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 14
I'm Elliot (29) from Livry-Gargan, France. I'm learning Spanish literature at a local university and I'm just about to graduate. I have a part time job in a backery.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: November 13, 2022, 09:19:29 AM »
Valuable tips, Many thanks.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 23
Hello, I'm Maximo, a 21 year old from Stockeren, Switzerland. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Association football, [url=https://forum.foxclone.com/viewtopic.php?id=107635]Poker pkv[/url] and watching Modern Family.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I now registered
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 09:20:34 AM »
Really many of excellent tips.

Take a look at my web page: Pkv poker
Logged
Review my web-site - Poker pkv