Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 9 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 14
My name's Dale Cooch but everybody calls me Dale. I'm from Germany. I'm studying at the college (1st year) and I play the Saxhorn for 8 years. Usually I choose music from the famous films ;). I have two brothers. I love Freerunning, watching TV (How I Met Your Mother) and Water sports.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 13, 2022, 03:26:09 AM »
Well expressed indeed. .
Logged
Also visit my web page; Carvana
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 17
There is nothing to say about myself at all. I enjoy of finally being a part of this community. I just wish I am useful in one way here.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I now signed up
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 03:27:15 AM »
Fantastic info. Thank you!
Logged
Check out my webpage car finance near me (bibliocrunch.com)