Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 11, 2026, 06:34:42 PM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
I am the new guy
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: I am the new guy (Read 13 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
HermanCort
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 44
My name: Herman Cortina Age: 32 years old Country: Australia Home town: Terrica Post code: 4387 Address: 54 Punchs Creek Road
I am the new guy
«
on:
November 05, 2022, 03:16:16 PM »
Nicely put. With thanks!
Logged
Feel free to visit my web page -
just click for source
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »