Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 17 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
My name is Melisa and I am studying Latin American Studies and Directing at Shalstone / United Kingdom.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: November 02, 2022, 07:22:21 AM »
Well spoken without a doubt! .
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 16
Hello! My name is Zara. It is a little about myself: I live in Switzerland, my city of Rieden. It's called often Northern or cultural capital of NA. I've married 2 years ago. I have 2 children - a son (Elliott) and [url=https://www.serenitycounselling1.co.uk/blog/]just click the up coming site[/url] daughter (Hellen). We all like Machining.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 07:22:29 AM »
Awesome data Appreciate it.

Also visit my website; Www.die-Seite.com
Logged
Also visit my web site: just click the up coming site