Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 16 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 16
Hello, I'm Nicholas, a 18 year old from Kobenhavn V, Denmark. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Kayaking, RC cars and watching Modern Family.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 01, 2022, 01:02:29 PM »
Amazing material With thanks.
Logged
Here is my homepage walmart.com
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 51
Hello from Italy. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Porfirio. I live in a small city called Tocchi in east Italy. I was also born in Tocchi 38 years ago. Married in December year 2012. I'm working at the the office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new one
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 01:02:41 PM »
You reported it well!
Logged
Feel free to surf to my web site My Home Page