Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 20 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 31
Hello from United Kingdom. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Lawanna. I live in a small town called Nuthampstead in nothern United Kingdom. I was also born in Nuthampstead 27 years ago. Married in March year 2011. I'm working at the post office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: October 28, 2022, 02:57:22 PM »
Reliable information Cheers!
Logged
Feel free to visit my homepage us.amazon.com
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 43
I'm Danielle and I live in Danville. I'm interested in Playwriting, Jewelry making and Dutch art. I like to travel and reading fantasy.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I finally registered
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 03:00:39 PM »
This is nicely expressed! .
Logged
Feel free to surf to my blog; Amazon website