Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 41 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
  • View Profile
Hey!
« on: March 16, 2011, 05:48:08 AM »
Introducing myself as I just am becoming a member, glad to be here! I'm Yael and I'm inspired by my husband, I'm a fan of running and getting healthy :)                                                                                       
                                                                           
I've been concerned without much expertise in the internet and have discovered this site to have considerably much better written content, so it tends to make sense to last but not least be a contributor!                                                                       
                                                                             
PS, how do I change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol I always am by my phone but not by my computer, even a nutritionist requires so much to keep up to date!
Logged