Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 39
I'm a 41 years old, married and work at the university (History). In my spare time I'm trying to teach myself French. I've been there and look forward to go there sometime in the future. I love to read, preferably on my beloved Kindle. I really love to watch Breaking Bad and Modern Family as well as docus about anything scientific. I love Crocheting.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: December 15, 2022, 04:58:10 PM »
Thanks! Fantastic stuff.
Logged
Here is my webpage - memory 1 binary options trading
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 41
55 years old Senior Editor Danny Mapston, hailing from Schomberg enjoys watching movies like Tattooed Life (Irezumi ichidai) and Mountain biking. Took a trip to Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve and drives a Ferrari 412S.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Portugal Golden Visa: The Definitive Information
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 04:58:14 PM »
Then it's the ultimate step of creating the application for citizenship.
Logged
My webpage ... lawyer türkiye