Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: I am the new guy  (Read 3 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 4
I'm a 48 years old, married and work at the high school (American Politics). In my free time I try to learn Turkish. I've been twicethere and look forward to go there sometime near future. I love to read, preferably on my kindle. I really love to watch The Big Bang Theory and Bones as well as docus about nature. I enjoy Vehicle restoration. Feel free to visit my web-site :: [url=http://M-Edu.cz/index.php/19%C3%82_Id%C4%82_es_De_Cadre_Lumineux]M-Edu.cz[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« on: December 13, 2022, 01:31:28 PM »
Kudos! An abundance of facts!

Have a look at my page - http://Dragonsneedle.com/index.php?title=User:ChristineCaraway
Logged
Here is my web page: M-Edu.cz