Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 9 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 20
Hello, dear friend! My name is Brian. I smile that I can join to the whole globe. I live in Great Britain, in the south region. I dream to check out the different nations, to look for acquainted with interesting people. my web page :: [url=https://www.serenitycounselling1.co.uk/blog/]Www.Serenitycounselling1.Co.Uk[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: December 11, 2022, 02:53:16 AM »
You made your stand extremely clearly.!

my blog: bBarlOCk.cOm
Logged
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 75
Hi there! :) My name is Tisha, I'm a student studying Arts from Bydgoszcz, Poland.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hi.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 02:54:29 AM »
Many thanks, I appreciate this!
Logged