Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 10, 2026, 08:47:12 PM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
I am the new guy
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: I am the new guy (Read 6 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
ArnetteHqg
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 9
Hello from Netherlands. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Sima. I live in a small town called Katwijk in south Netherlands. I was also born in Katwijk 24 years ago. Married in December year 2009. I'm working at the backery.
I am the new guy
«
on:
December 08, 2022, 03:50:32 AM »
Thanks a lot, Helpful information!
Logged
Here is my site
Al Rajhi Finance
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »