Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 13 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 55
I'm a 41 years old, married and working at the university (Physics). In my spare time I teach myself French. I've been twicethere and look forward to returning sometime in the future. I like to read, preferably on my ebook reader. I like to watch Modern Family and Doctor Who as well as docus about anything technological. I like Water sports.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: December 08, 2022, 02:35:59 AM »
Great material Regards!
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 53
Hi there! :) My name is Thurman, I'm a student studying Directing from Flaach, Switzerland.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 02:36:15 AM »
Kudos. I like this!