Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 15 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
Im Savannah and was born on 27 September 1983. My hobbies are Conlanging and Collecting cards. My Website: Royal Seeds Boutique - Godfather OG Seeds Strain Flowering Time
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: December 08, 2022, 12:52:55 AM »
Useful forum posts, With thanks!
Godfather OG Seeds Strain Flowering Time
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 45
I'm Maxwell (19) from Bicknor, Great Britain. I'm learning Spanish literature at a local university and I'm just about to graduate. I have a part time job in a post office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 12:53:01 AM »
Nicely put. Many thanks!
Logged
My blog post ... قروض
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 9
Hello from Netherlands. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Sima. I live in a small town called Katwijk in south Netherlands. I was also born in Katwijk 24 years ago. Married in December year 2009. I'm working at the backery.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I finally signed up
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 12:53:16 AM »
Nicely put, Thanks!
Logged
Here is my site Al Rajhi Finance