Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 49
Hello, dear friend! I am Barney. I am pleased that I can join to the entire world. I live in Australia, in the south region. I dream to go to the different nations, to look for familiarized with fascinating people.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: December 08, 2022, 12:42:30 AM »
Nicely put, Cheers.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 43
My name is Giselle and I am studying Social Service and Continuing Education and Summer Sessions at Islisberg / Switzerland.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I finally registered
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 12:42:35 AM »
Nicely put, Kudos.
Logged
Feel free to surf to my web page ... santander personal loans