Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 10, 2026, 06:37:31 PM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
Just want to say Hello.
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: Just want to say Hello. (Read 18 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
ElinorDona
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 45
I'm Maxwell (19) from Bicknor, Great Britain. I'm learning Spanish literature at a local university and I'm just about to graduate. I have a part time job in a post office.
Just want to say Hello.
«
on:
December 08, 2022, 12:06:53 AM »
Kudos! I like it!
Logged
My blog post ...
قروض
JamikaGood
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 4
My name is Jamika Goodrich. I life in Le Creusot (France).
Just wanted to say Hello!
«
Reply #1 on:
December 08, 2022, 12:08:51 AM »
You revealed it very well!
Logged
Here is my homepage -
en.wikipedia.org
BrooksHunl
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 15
My name is Jonnie and I am studying Japanese Studies and Computing and Information Science at Schneizlreuth / Germany.
I am the new guy
«
Reply #2 on:
December 08, 2022, 12:09:06 AM »
Really many of useful info!
Logged
Here is my website;
Car finance for bad credit
CyrilSaver
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 30
Hi! My name is Ashley and I'm a 24 years old girl from Saintes.
Im glad I finally registered
«
Reply #3 on:
December 08, 2022, 12:09:07 AM »
You actually said this exceptionally well!
Logged
Check out my website ...
al rajhi financing
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »