Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 8 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
I am Angie from Scapoli doing my final year engineering in Political Science. I did my schooling, secured 84% and hope to find someone with same interests in Baton twirling.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: December 07, 2022, 10:04:30 PM »
Fine forum posts, Cheers.
Logged
Also visit my blog :: free money trade binary options
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 53
Hi there! :) My name is Thurman, I'm a student studying Directing from Flaach, Switzerland.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 10:04:52 PM »
Fine advice Many thanks.