Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 79
Hello! My name is Monty. It is a little about myself: I live in Switzerland, my city of Hergiswil. It's called often Northern or cultural capital of NA. I've married 2 years ago. I have two children - a son (Isis) and the daughter (David). We all like Jogging.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: December 07, 2022, 09:37:41 PM »
You revealed that really well.
Logged
my page ... Swedish massage (web link)
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 9
Hello from Netherlands. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Sima. I live in a small town called Katwijk in south Netherlands. I was also born in Katwijk 24 years ago. Married in December year 2009. I'm working at the backery.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I finally signed up
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 09:38:09 PM »
You explained it really well!
Logged
Here is my site Al Rajhi Finance