Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 10 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 4
My name is Greg Mouton but everybody calls me Greg. I'm from Belgium. I'm studying at the college (1st year) and I play the Lute for 6 years. Usually I choose music from the famous films :D. I have two sister. I love Airsoft, watching movies and Baton twirling.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: December 07, 2022, 08:24:05 PM »
This is nicely expressed. !
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 43
My name is Giselle and I am studying Social Service and Continuing Education and Summer Sessions at Islisberg / Switzerland.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I now signed up
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 08:24:50 PM »
Great stuff, With thanks.
Logged
Feel free to surf to my web page ... santander personal loans