Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 10 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 11
I'm Rachel and I live with my husband and our two children in Saint-Andre, in the CENTRE south part. My hobbies are American football, Locksport and Equestrianism.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: December 05, 2022, 01:23:17 PM »
Regards. I value this.
Logged
Feel free to visit my blog :: تمويل شخصي
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 26
Hi, everybody! My name is Kaley. It is a little about myself: I live in France, my city of Maisons-Laffitte. It's called often Northern or cultural capital of CENTRE. I've married 1 years ago. I have 2 children - a son (Joeann) and the daughter (Neal). We all like Auto audiophilia.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I now registered
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 01:23:35 PM »
Fine data, Regards!
Logged
My website ...