Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 17 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
Hello from France. I'm glad to be [url=https://www.burus.name/?title=L_importance_D_une_Maintenance_Informatique_Par_Les_Entreprises]address here[/url]. My first name is Lelia. I live in a small town called Houilles in south France. I was also born in Houilles 29 years ago. Married in October year 2009. I'm working at the university.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 22, 2022, 01:35:11 PM »
You said it adequately.!

Also visit my web-site :: More inspiring ideas
Logged
Here is my site - address here
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 14
I am Van from Kniveton doing my final year engineering in Design and Technology. I did my schooling, secured 78% and hope to find someone with same interests in Shooting sport.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 01:39:23 PM »
You actually mentioned this well.
Logged
Here is my web page تمويل
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 21
Hello, I'm Kurtis, a 21 year old from Tocco Casauria, Italy. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Fencing, Gaming and watching 2 Broke Girls.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I now registered
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 01:41:58 PM »
Amazing facts Thank you.
Logged
Also visit my site :: MAS financial directory