Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 10 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 34
I'm Concepcion (20) from Diamond City, United States. I'm learning Danish literature at a local college and I'm just about to graduate. I have a part time job in a the office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: December 04, 2022, 08:28:06 PM »
Kudos! I appreciate it.
Logged
Review my web page ::
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 42
Hi there! :) My name is Irvin, I'm a student studying Asian Studies from Tapfheim, Germany.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hi!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 08:28:26 PM »
Kudos! An abundance of content!
Logged
my homepage: 우리카지노