Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 8 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 21
My name's Madelaine Culbert but everybody calls me Madelaine. I'm from Norway. I'm studying at the high school (1st year) and I play [url=http://Www.msbwiki.de/Benutzer:QuintonBiermann]just click the following page[/url] Banjo for 5 years. Usually I choose music from my famous films :D. I have two brothers. I like Machining, watching TV (Modern Family) and Homebrewing.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: December 02, 2022, 06:16:14 AM »
Kudos. Excellent stuff!

my web site; street.wiki
Logged
Here is my web page: just click the following page
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 48
I'm Karin and I live in Sterrebeek. I'm interested in Psychology, Travel and Vietnamese art. I like to travel and reading fantasy.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hi.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 06:16:36 AM »
You reported this fantastically.