Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 10, 2026, 11:15:22 AM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
I am the new one
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: I am the new one (Read 8 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
GinoFajard
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 17
My name is Lorene from Utrecht doing my final year engineering in American Politics. I did my schooling, secured 71% and hope to find someone with same interests in Gaming.
I am the new one
«
on:
November 22, 2022, 03:21:34 PM »
Nicely put, Thanks!
Logged
my webpage ...
Personal finance course
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »