Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 9 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 29
I am Aurelio from Nurnberg. I am learning to play the French Horn. Other hobbies are Billiards.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 22, 2022, 02:38:57 PM »
Nicely put, Thanks a lot!
Logged
Feel free to visit my web blog :: personal loan app telugu
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 23
Hello, dear friend! My name is Franklyn. I smile that I could unify to the entire world. I live in Germany, in the BY region. I dream to see the various countries, to look for familiarized with appealing individuals.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hi.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 02:39:00 PM »
Wonderful advice, Thank you!
Logged
Visit my web site oo오피스걸