Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 17 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 25
I am Rosie from S-Hertogenbosch. I am learning to play the Cello. Other hobbies are Inline Skating.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 22, 2022, 01:29:10 PM »
Reliable postings Regards.
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 23
I am Olivia from Belton. I am learning to play the Dobro. Other hobbies are Vintage clothing.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new girl
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 01:30:19 PM »
You made the point.
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hello from Switzerland. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Tia. I live in a town called Wynau in south Switzerland. I was also born in Wynau 31 years ago. Married in November year 2011. I'm working at the backery.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I finally signed up
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 01:30:21 PM »
You have made your point.