Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 10 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 20
I'm Shalanda and I live in a seaside city in northern Australia, Yuleba North. I'm 31 and I'm will soon finish my study at Environmental Studies.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: November 22, 2022, 06:29:49 AM »
Wonderful data. With thanks.
Logged
Also visit my homepage ... Loan without salary transfer in UAE
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hello from Switzerland. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Tia. I live in a town called Wynau in south Switzerland. I was also born in Wynau 31 years ago. Married in November year 2011. I'm working at the backery.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hi.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 06:29:51 AM »
Terrific knowledge Thanks.